The ICEHOTEL, the world’s first hotel made of ice, is famous for its unique concept, dazzling works of art and fairytale atmosphere. Located in the small Arctic village of Jukkasjärvi, the ICEHOTEL is among Sweden’s top attractions and draws thousands of tourists to the Lapland region each year.
Nordic Visitor offers vacation packages including a stay at the famous ICEHOTEL in Sweden:
• Arctic exclusive - 4 days / 3 nights
• ICEHOTEL winter adventure - 4 days / 3 nights
• Arctic indulgence - 5 days / 4 nights
• Arctic romance - 5 days / 4 nights
• Arctic adventure - 7 days / 6 nights
Many of our packages include a visit to the ICEHOTEL:
• Lapland Aurora Break - 4 days / 3 nights.
• Girlfriend Getaway in Lapland - 4 days / 3 nights
• Absolute Relaxation Deep in the Forests of Lapland - 6 days / 5 nights
• The Icehotel and Norwegian Fjords - 9 days / 8 nights
Every winter, the ICEHOTEL is completely rebuilt by artists from all over the world using snow and ice chunks from the local Torne River. Among the hotel’s many features are the stylish reception area and main hall, the ice church and the chic ICEBAR, where even the glasses are made of ice! The hotel offers an impressive assortment of rooms, suites and chalets for over 100 guests including standard ‘warm’ accommodation as well as the signature ice rooms.
The hotel offers an impressive assortment of rooms
, suites and chalets for over 100 guests, including traditional “warm” accommodation. Guests in the Snow Rooms, Ice Rooms or Art Suites
sleep in thermal sleeping bags atop a soft layer of reindeer skins on beds made of snow and ice and awaken to a hot cup of Lingonberry juice at their bedsides before a trip to the morning sauna.
The ICEHOTEL is open between December and April. Guided tours are also available for non-overnight visitors.
See all vacation packages including ice and snow hotels in Lapland
Read about the ICEHOTEL rooms