Tour Upgrades in Lapland
People come to Lapland for the unique Arctic experience and the exciting adventures that come with it, and also for a break from the hustle and bustle of city life. Life up here is simple, and likewise, our tours focus more on nature and local culture than on high-end amenities common in the big cities.
Accommodations and excursions in Lapland
Of course, we still offer the best and most comfortable lodgings available in our Lapland destinations. These include 3- and 4-star hotels in the towns and, for a truly authentic local experience, rustic cabins in the woods.
As for the excursions offered in our tours, we maintain a close relationship with our suppliers to ensure the highest standards of professionalism for our customers. Safety gear and other special equipment, like helmets or overalls for snowmobile and dogsled tours, are always included for your convenience and safety.
Upgrades and customizations available
Our travel consultants specialize in creating one-of-a-kind itineraries, and we are happy to add extra touches to your adventure in Lapland. Examples of possible upgrades or customizations include:
- Upgrade from standard rooms to a deluxe room or a suit
- Upgrade from an ice-room at the ICEHOTEL to an Art Suite or a Deluxe Suite
- Drive a snowmobile or dog-sled solo instead of sharing with another passenger
- Add a 3-course feast of local delicacies to your stay at an ice- or snow-hotel
- Enjoy a bottle of champagne and fine chocolates on arrival to your hotel